Packing: one of the things I dread to do. Naturally I always want to look my best, but I never know what to bring based on the weather, events, or my mood. So I ALWAYS over pack. I even over pack now that I have a routine that I follow every time I pack for a trip. I am still going to share these 6 steps with you because I find them very helpful...I promise this list will relieve stress!!!
1. I write down the date, location, activity, and (predicted) temperature for each day.
2. After looking at the different factors (above), I am able to brainstorm outfits.
3. After I have picked out some outfits, I take pictures of them.
4. Then I compare each outfit and see if I can combine any articles of clothing to make multiple outfits while bringing the least amount of clothing. (I try on every single outfit)
5. Finally, after looking at the pictures and the days, I pack. I stack each outfit in my suit case based on the day it is meant to be worn.
6. I always keep the pictures on my phone until the trip is over so I remember the outfits in case I forget.
I have found this routine to help me the most when I am on vacation. I feel comfortable and confident in the outfits I wear and am always excited to break out a new outfit the next day.
Thanks for reading!!
Stay tuned for the outfits I wore while on vacation!!
Click above on "RSS Feed" to subscribe to my blog!!
This will alert you every time I post something on my blog <3